What is Squeak (was Re: [squeak-dev] Re: package universes, sake/packages, (first time) user experiences, etc.)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Dec 7 09:59:02 UTC 2008

On 07/12/2008, at 03:41, Keith Hodges wrote:

> Did your hero Pavel not achieve the kernel image through Scripting? I
> think so!

Pavel magic was made a modern mammal from a dinosaur.
The point is.
I have one of this egss , no matter if he made thousands or how he do
this egss.
I go away, as now this is de-facto Pharo list.
Stay on Board as some should elected me thinking was for Squeak good.

Long life and prosper, Pharo people!

Edgar