[squeak-dev] Re: What is Squeak (was Re: Re: package universes, sake/packages, (first time) user experiences, etc.)

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sun Dec 7 18:30:58 UTC 2008

Hello Simon,

SM> Hi Herbert.. that is pretty fun indeed. Yours plays like me except with
SM> good aim. 17 is indeed impressive, but it's so unhuman that it's
SM> stressful to watch! :)

same link, scroll deeper, there is another table (search Squeak). If
you click on the down arrow there, you can download the image. I guess
I provided a batch (Win) and a .st to autostart.

If it contains separate sources, to not have the sources in files
discussion I filed out everything, as they required sources.
Programming language is English so you should have a chance in reading
code.

Feel free to mail me in private for more information.

--
Cheers,

Herbert