[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN][Dev-Images] December 2008 versions

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Fri Dec 12 16:26:21 UTC 2008

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:33:24 +0100, Damien Cassou wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just uploaded new dev and web images based on
> Squeak3.9.1-7075, Squeak3.10.2-7179 and Pharo0.1-10158.
>
> More information and download:
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st/Smalltalk/squeak-dev
> Pharo-based images can be downloaded at:
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/Downloads?tm=2
>
> Download statistics at
> http://damiencassou.dabbledb.com/publish/dev-imagesdownloads

:) thank you Damien for supporting the community with ready-to-use dev
.images :)

Which of the dev packages are unloadable as part of making a production
.image, that would be good to know.

Alternately, one could file out production-ready code and file it into a
tool-free .image; what do people think is needed resp. how do they
accomplish this step?

TIA.

/Klaus