[squeak-dev] Re: worst crash yet trying to load stuff from Packages Universe in 3.10.2....

Greg A. Woods; Planix, Inc. woods at planix.ca
Tue Dec 16 22:48:23 UTC 2008

On 16-Dec-2008, at 5:43 PM, Keith Hodges wrote:
> Are you actually using the 3.10 PU? Or the 'development' universe.
>
> Open universe editor to find out.

Hah!  First I've heard of that thing!

It says "Developement" in the top field.

If that's not right then I'd say the official image is broken.

How do I change it to whatever it should be for the official 3.10
release?  I.e. what do I type or paste into that field to replace the
word "Development"?

Is someone going to fix 3.10.3 so that it uses the right PU?

--
					Greg A. Woods; Planix, Inc.
					<woods at planix.ca>