[squeak-dev] re: the Teams page

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Thu Dec 18 08:18:32 UTC 2008

Eliot Miranda wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 4:58 AM, Göran Krampe <goran at krampe.se> wrote:
>
>> [snip]
>>
>> regards, Göran
>>
>> PS. As per Eliot's requests (which I presume got triggered by me being a
>> PITA about this) I personally conclude this thread was worth it.
>
> Um, for me what happened was that the thread brought to my attention the
> teams and tasks opage which Id been unaware of.  So it seemed the right
> thing to do to start a VM team since I'm working on a new Squeak VM anyway
> :)

...which is what I meant. :) That your request got triggered by me
bringing up the Team page I mean.

And the fact that you were unaware of it just *reinforces* my belief
that the board (or whatever we call them) have not done a good job in
communicating that they work/support the Team model.

Ok, enough bitching, just hoping that this will change from now on.

regards, Göran