[squeak-dev] Mantis fixes

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Dec 18 20:10:44 UTC 2008

That's fine with me although I will wait a bit to see if anyone has a
complaint.  But at the same time an explanation of why would be greatly
appreciated.  I don't think it is anything you can rely on as few of us
do it (I think I myself have forgotten more than once) and is a little
awkward with the obvious Mantis workflow:  If you have a fix at the time
of report there is an opportunity to upload it with the original report
prior to having any idea of the Mantis report number.

Ken