[squeak-dev] [fix] Request for help: TextAnchor display broken in 3.9 and newer

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 17:10:07 UTC 2008

Hi Stephen, you might also be interested in these fixes I applied to
get embedded Morphs into Text working, which is heavily used by Maui.
I didn't remove TextAnchor>>#compositionScanner:, maybe that would
have solved all of the problems; I doubt it.

There is still one bug... errr, "feature" left:  If a Morph is the
first "Character" of a line, it will be centered.  If you place a
space or any other character on that same line, it flows naturally as
a character.

 - Chris