[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] ConflictFinder (help needed!)

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 21 21:48:08 UTC 2008

Assuming that this is in relation to the "development" universe. I have
added the following fixes have been added to Sake/Packages or Universes
(if I have permissions)

Keith
========
> ObjectFinder
> ------------
> WARNING: This package depends on the following classes:
>   OBNode
the following overrides the universes definition, and can be added to
universes by the owner.

PackagesDev-ObjectFinder

    super ObjectFinder.
    self dependsOn: #('OmniBrowser-Full').
> Seaside
> -------
> Question: Please choose a username for
> the application 'config'
> Answer: 2 - yeah, sure whatever
> Finding conflicts...
PackagesDev-Seaside

   super Seaside.
    self answer: '*config*' with: 'seaside';
        answer: '*password*' with: 'admin'.
> Installer
> ---------
> WARNING: You are about to load new versions of the following packages
> that have unsaved changes in the image.  If you continue, you will
> lose these changes.
>   Installer-Core
Updated universes to the latest, though I dont know what version it did
have loaded previously.
> ShoreComponents-beta
> --------------------

ShoreComponentsbeta - TO BE REMOVED FROM UNIVERSE - Damien?

found this in the defintion: Scriptaculous-beta and Seaside-beta are no
longer present.

    self name: 'ShoreComponents-beta'.
    self version: '3.10'.
    self dependsOn: #('Scriptaculous-beta' 'Seaside-beta').
> MonticelloConfigurations-UniversesFix
> -------------------------------------
> Finding conflicts...
Removed From Development Universe
> KernelExt-kph
> -------------
> UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #asDate
> InstallerMantis>>date:
> InstallerMantis>>ensureFix:date:
> InstallerMantis>>ensureFix:
needs sorting out.
> Monticello15
> Finding conflicts...
>     InstallerMantis>>report (conflicts with Installer)
>     InstallerMantis>>date: (conflicts with Installer)
Update to Installer should fix this, otherwise, nothing to be concerned
about.