Editing class method sources in single place

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Feb 1 01:18:10 UTC 2008

> On 31-Jan-08, at 10:00 AM, Friedrich Dominicus wrote:
> > Smalltalks Editors could gain much by
> > just beeing a bit more Emacsish ....
> NNnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
> <runs away, very fast>
>
> tim
> --

+1 here.

Why anyone would wish to go backwards todays when user experience is
starting to gett the place it allways deserved?

The tool formats the worker who uses it with time. So it influences the
product the worker makes. I don't wish Emacs experiences nor even near them.
Not for me, not for my end users, nor other programers. Think in better
things: heuristic and intuitive tools from UI to function. Can't try harder
but forget investing in cryptic unhuman UI's for the good of all our brains.

Cheers,

Sebastian