Editing class method sources in single place

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 01:55:08 UTC 2008

"Brian Brown" <rbb at techgame.net> wrote

> A lot of this conversation smacks of Ned Konz's Starbrowser - it's on
> squeakmap, but I don't think it will run on newer stuff than 3.7  without
> some love.

Yes!!

Some more screenshots of its VW predecessor at
http://homepages.ulb.ac.be/~rowuyts/StarBrowser/screenshots.html
and its design at
http://homepages.ulb.ac.be/~rowuyts/StarBrowser/index.html

It seems to establish working contexts nicely, with a lot of extensibility
on what services to use on a selected element (including groups or
classifications) in that context.

It does not include any example of viewing a group of methods
simultaneously, but the UML diagram certainly simultaneously shows all
classes in the Soul* classification, so it would probably fit into the
framework.

- Sophie