Morphic 3 architecture.

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 06:17:14 UTC 2008

On Jan 31, 2008 9:10 PM, Michael van der Gulik <mikevdg at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can never see the majority of people ever using the features you mention.

+1.  For me personally, coordinates are a low level implementation
detail.  I don't care, or even want to know, what coordinate system is
in use.  If the GUI system forces me to know then I wouldn't use it (I
expect to use a DSL, graphic or otherwise, to build the application).
Of course *someone* will have to know, but not the majority of people.

I am interested in Juan's ideas on this since it does sound neat.
It's just not a selling point for me to use Morphic 3.  Being more
powerful at what *I* would use it for (making GUI applications) is.