[ANN] Open meeting regarding the Squeak Release Team

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sat Feb 2 07:49:53 UTC 2008

you know that this is mc so the changesets are not available in
changesorter
	- but you can browse the window to get an idea
	- read the [ANN] in the mailing-list
	- check the closed item on mantis
	- and we could (not me) write a MC script that
		extract all the comments in the packages since everything was recorded
		there even the entry of the mantis archive
		and also perform a diff for the
	- this is basically the same than the way Sophie, seaside are
maintained.
	Of course, using package was certainly a mistake but other communities
	succeeded and they do not have cs.

Stef