Editing class method sources in single place

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 12:19:23 UTC 2008

One more idea:
How about adding a single input field for 'address', where i can type
Class>>selector and make browser open it.
and make it with hinting while i typing (when i type first letter of
selector, it shows a popup list with number of choices).
Also, it can react on typing just selector (it's easy to determine,
because all classes are starting from capital letter)

What i like in Firefox, that i need to type few letters in address
field to get what i want (the sites i visit most frequently).

Discussion is shifted to speak about text editors. I must say, that
editor capabilities is far than enough to code quickly. What is
lacking is a ways to navigate quickly between different methods and
ways to organize my 'working context' to have almost instant access to
classes/methods i need for my tasks.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.