Editing class method sources in single place

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 15:14:59 UTC 2008

2008/2/2, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com>:
> One more idea:
> How about adding a single input field for 'address', where i can type
> Class>>selector and make browser open it.
> and make it with hinting while i typing (when i type first letter of
> selector, it shows a popup list with number of choices).
> Also, it can react on typing just selector (it's easy to determine,
> because all classes are starting from capital letter)

I think the search browser is a start for that. It certainly need to
be improved but there is an adress field in the OBBrowser's where you
can browse/find different stuff. It's based on the Mercury finder Avi
quickly made.
I use it a lot to find classes...  WA*Conf*ation   stuff like that. It
gets more complicated and less useful for selectors (#aSelector) as
there is no wildcard possible for now...