[ANN] Open meeting regarding the Squeak Release Team

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Feb 2 21:06:12 UTC 2008

El 2/2/08 3:00 PM, "stephane ducasse" <stephane.ducasse at free.fr> escribió:

> Check all the changes made in OLPC or Sophie. I'm in both mailing-lists.
> And I already said that I was sad that we cannot harvest those changes
> because this is a huge tasks
> and it has ***nothing*** to do with traits.

I'm not, but wish all relevant to others forks goes into any new Squeak
release.

Some think is doable.
Not a piece of cake or a two minutes thing.
I talking about 9 months, starting 1/3/08 if some agree where start, how
proceed, who works, who leads , who advice, etc.

Maybe two teams was a must.
One for any with Traits and one for any without.
And people have a choice.

Edgar