HydraVM dev notes

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 03:00:01 UTC 2008

On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 05:56:27PM +0200, Igor Stasenko wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> to everyone, who might have interest in HydraVM, i placed some notes,
> which you can read at
> http://squeakvm.org/~sig/hydravm/devnotes.html
>
> I would appreciate if you let me know, what is missing and what you
> would like to know about HydraVM and which areas need more detailed
> explanation/coverage.

Hi. I'm working on a Unix port, and am seeing what changed in
the SVN tree in the Windows-specific code, so I can reproduce
that in the Unix code. Mostly, it looks like you added the
Interpreter parameter to a whole bunch of methods in a whole
bunch of places. Is there a good way to know which ones to
change, or should I just try compiling it and see what breaks?