Assignment arrow (Re: Complexity and starting over on the JVM)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Feb 5 14:00:36 UTC 2008

I for one would appreciate the opportunity to review this in something
approaching a completed form.  It would also be nice if it were
submitted as an enhancemnt to the bug database where we someone could
find it, download it and give it a good look, and comment on it in
context.  This is one of those things where the details can really
matter.

Ken