Non-interactive package installation

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:54:29 UTC 2008

Well, the problems is deeper, in my case: any calls to morphic code is
not allowed during package installation.
The only thing which is allowed is using Transcript.
Btw, this topic related to another, about problems with installing
packages which modifying morphic code.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.