Squeak on Nokia 800

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Feb 5 16:57:32 UTC 2008

I have a 770 and would be interested in greater integration
possibilities, like use of the hardware buttons which are numbered
function keys that Squeak thinks aren't portable enough to support.

Ideally, this code would be a configuration option/branch for the
sources at squeakvm.org.

--
-Brian
http://briantrice.com