Squeak on Nokia 800

Derek O'Connell doconnel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 06:07:47 UTC 2008

> Is there any interest in this list in Nokia 800/810? Is Derek O'Connell still
> working on the port?

Yes but because my N810 came after xmas I don't have much time at the
moment. I am also still getting familiar with vm/maemo code so going
is slow. Check my swiki entry later today and I will log what I have
done so far and link archives for bora and chinook builds. Short
version: compiles ok (no surprise), ALSA sound not working, ESD
abandoned (recording not supported), looking into gstreamer for sound
(and more). OSS (dev/dsp) not supported I think in OS2008. At least I
have Squeak in a gtk window with taskbar icon so it coexists nicely
with other apps/windows.

DOC