Squeak on Nokia 800

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Wed Feb 6 19:41:39 UTC 2008

> Is there any interest in this list in Nokia 800/810? Is Derek O'Connell still
> working on the port?

I am interested in ARM devices, partly because an ARM machine like a
future iteration of the Nokia could well become one of the early
Dynabooks.  I may be wrong, but my hunch is that the ARM gives more
compute power per mWh than a mobile x86.

Secondly because I think it would be a nice portable Squeak toy and
PDA on the Openmoko platform (another touch screen ARM phone.)

I don't have a Nokia tablet, but I do have a Neo1973.  I didn't try
Squeak on it yet.