Complexity and starting over on the JVM (why interoperability?)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Feb 7 03:13:54 UTC 2008

On 6-Feb-08, at 7:01 PM, Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
> was on the shelf.  They said it was a $250,000 basket ball.  (It was
> just
I can certainly add at least two, possibly three zeros to the end of
that sum.

The sad truth is that perhaps 99% of all software projects never
result in anything useful at the end. I consider myself
extraordinarily lucky to have worked on some half-a-dozen projects
that have shipped and sold. I suspect that that is better than most
can hope for.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Gramen artificiosum odi = I hate Astroturf.