[ANN][Squeak-dev Images] February 2008 versions

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 09:52:58 UTC 2008

Damien Cassou a écrit :
> Hi Serge,
>
> On Feb 6, 2008 8:11 AM, Serge Stinckwich <Serge.Stinckwich at gmail.com> wrote:
>> - select a method with the mouse, move with the arrows up and down, the
>> method is still selected. Click on another method and move with arrows,
>> there is three selections ...
>

> This is a problem with the multiple selection browser of David. I
> don't know if he can fix it. Please submit a bug report on mantis and
> assign it to dr.
>

>> - senders and implementors buttons doesn't not work. There is a DNU
>> after selecting a method.
>

> This is due to the last commit in OmniBrowser. Please wait 10 minutes
> approximately, open the Universe Browser, and upgrade your image with
> it. This should update the OmniBrowser-Standard package and you won't
> have this problem anymore.

I still have some annoying problems with OB ...
Sometimes (i dunno why), when i use the arrow on the methods list pane,
i got a DNU when i'm the last item or the first item. Please find below,
the full stack.

When i relaunch the OB, the problem is gone ...

--
Serge Stinckwich
http://doesnotunderstand.free.fr/

7 February 2008 10:52:12 am

VM: Mac OS - a SmalltalkImage
Image: Squeak3.10beta [latest update: #7159]

SecurityManager state:
Restricted: false
FileAccess: true
SocketAccess: true
Working Dir /Users/serge/SqueakImages/NewImages/3.10/sq3.10-7159dev08.02.1
Trusted Dir /foobar/tooBar/forSqueak/bogus
Untrusted Dir /Users/serge/Library/Preferences/Squeak/Internet/My Squeak

UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #metaNode
	Receiver: nil
	Arguments and temporary variables:
		aMessage: 	metaNode
	Receiver's instance variables:
nil

OBColumn>>nextMetaNode
	Receiver: an OBColumn(nil)
	Arguments and temporary variables:

	Receiver's instance variables:
		panel: 	an OBColumnPanel
		switch: 	an OBSwitch
		fan: 	an OBFan
		selection: 	24

OBColumn>>shouldBeLast
	Receiver: an OBColumn(nil)
	Arguments and temporary variables:

	Receiver's instance variables:
		panel: 	an OBColumnPanel
		switch: 	an OBSwitch
		fan: 	an OBFan
		selection: 	24

OBColumn>>next
	Receiver: an OBColumn(nil)
	Arguments and temporary variables:

	Receiver's instance variables:
		panel: 	an OBColumnPanel
		switch: 	an OBSwitch
		fan: 	an OBFan
		selection: 	24

--- The full stack ---
UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #metaNode
OBColumn>>nextMetaNode
OBColumn>>shouldBeLast
OBColumn>>next
OBColumnPanel>>selected:
OBColumnPanel>>selectionChangedIn:
OBColumnPanel>>selectionChanged:
MessageSend>>valueWithArguments:
[] in ActionSequence>>valueWithArguments: {[:each | answer := each
valueWithArguments: anArray]}
ActionSequence(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
ActionSequence>>valueWithArguments:
[] in OBAnnouncer>>announce: {[:class :action | (ann isKindOf: class)
ifTrue: [action     valueWithArgum...]}
[] in IdentityDictionary(Dictionary)>>keysAndValuesDo: {[:assoc | aBlock
value: assoc key value: assoc value]}
IdentityDictionary(Set)>>do:
IdentityDictionary(Dictionary)>>associationsDo:
IdentityDictionary(Dictionary)>>keysAndValuesDo:
OBAnnouncer>>announce:
OBColumn>>signalSelectionChanged
OBColumn>>selection:
OBPluggableListMorph(PluggableListMorph)>>changeModelSelection:
OBPluggableListMorph(PluggableListMorph)>>specialKeyPressed:
OBPluggableListMorph(PluggableListMorph)>>keyStroke:
OBPluggableListMorph(Morph)>>handleKeystroke:
KeyboardEvent>>sentTo:
OBPluggableListMorph(Morph)>>handleEvent:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchDefault:with:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:with:
OBPluggableListMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:using:
OBPluggableListMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:
OBPluggableListMorph(PluggableListMorph)>>handleFocusEvent:
[] in HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear: {[ActiveHand := self.
ActiveEvent := anEvent.  result := focusHolder     han...]}
[] in PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring: {[aBlock value]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendKeyboardEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
[] in WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: {[:h |  ActiveHand := h.  h
processEvents.  capturingGesture := capturingGest...]}
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle
[] in Project class>>spawnNewProcess {[[World doOneCycle.  Processor
yield.  false] whileFalse.  nil]}
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value.  Processor terminateActive]}