eCompletion memory leak?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 22:43:27 UTC 2008

Hi,

I noticed that in many of my images the class variable ActionMaps of
EventManager is filled with ten thousands of entries like:

a Debugger -> an
IdentityDictionary(#getCompletionController->MessageSend(#yourself ->
an ECController) )
an Inspector -> an
IdentityDictionary(#getCompletionController->MessageSend(#yourself ->
an ECController) )

All these entries in the WeakIdentityKeyDictionary reference
debuggers, inspectors, browsers, workspaces, etc.

Is this a known problem in eCompletion? Is this a problem because
ECController references the weak key of these association?

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli