Morphs as composition of traits?

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Feb 11 08:39:16 UTC 2008

Hello Igor,

IS> I'd like to start a 'secret' project, which heavily using graphics and
IS> UI.. but i can't choose what system to pick to be used for it: current
IS> Morphic, Tweak, write own, or wait for Morphic3?
IS> I know, my questions is mostly rhetoric, but i'm just curious, if
IS> you(anyone who reads this) would be on my place, what will you choose?

I did the same (with a very low time budget) and choose Morpic.

In the very long run I'll end up with having something like AutoDesk's
DCL (Dialog control language) where you describe your UI as a
composition of rows and columns.

I didn't yet need a GridMorph but I always need some very non standard
widgets.

Feeling assured when Gary Chambers started his UI work on Morphic too.

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net