Future of Morph

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Tue Feb 12 12:49:05 UTC 2008

Regarding the recent posts on Morph. I just want to write I am very
interested by what Juan is doing with Morph 3, and also about Alain
Plantec work to improve Morph.

I am interested because when it wil get bigger and embraced with the
community, I will use it for DrGeoII project and for the bigger one
iStoa.net. Both projects depend a lot on Morph and I am not always
confident about its maintainability.

I hope you can unit your effort for future Morph system. You already
have one client ;-)

Hilaire