[ANN} New "Tentative" Squeak3.11.alpha.7161.image

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 14 13:41:31 UTC 2008

El 2/14/08 9:25 AM, "stephane ducasse" <stephane.ducasse at free.fr> escribió:

> are you REALLY implying that you question the use of := as assignment
> in Smalltalk?
I don't question any !

Only remembering last discussion or important things.

Some people say := is important (compatibility with others Smalltalks )
Some people say some kind of arrow "<-" is "pure Samlltaks"

We have the opportunity of vote and remade .sources (we should have a new
sources anyway, so maybe is time to go UTF-8 , etc)

> Really the more I hear about squeak the less I'm concerned and I'm
> becoming really sad.

I suppose you have a terrible life if any time someone say some you become
sad or sick.
Wish you take a good glass of wine and have relax , nothing change as nobody
(to my knowledge)  is working on this

Regards

Edgar