Important reminder - Squeak Foundation Election 2008!

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Feb 15 10:35:56 UTC 2008

On Feb 15, 2008, at 9:54 , goran at krampe.se wrote:

> Our current nominees are:
>
> 	Bert Freudenberg (serving on the board currently)
> 	Yoshiki Ohshima  (serving on the board currently)
>
> Both Bert and Yoshiki were nominated by Kim Rose, VPRI.

On the last board meeting, those that attended agreed to re-run, so
here is their formal nomination:

	Craig Latta
	Tim Rowledge
	Andrew P. Black

(Yoshiki and me were there too, Cees and Stephane were absent).

Craig has invested a lot of time into legal issues this last year (he
is about to send a report of our activities), Andy brought fresh
perspectives into the group, and having Tim on board (pun intended)
is always nice :) It has been a pleasure working with these guys, so
I heartily recommend them for re-election. At the same time I'd love
to see fresh blood on board, so please, keep the nominations coming!

- Bert -