recording-crash

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat Feb 16 18:11:16 UTC 2008

Hello Kemal,

kas> i found a bug that crashes squeak on my machine(LINUX). it
kas> is very consistent but long to explain. Is there a way to record
kas> from within the image all that's done while doing.otherwise i
kas> will have to record the entire desktop.
kas> Please let me know.

From the World menu choose "objects" then "Tools" and get yourself an
event recorder.

Move your mouse rather slow ant try the tape before you attach it to a
mantis report.

Doesn't work very reliable for an erratic clicker like me.

Oh and please listen to Tom's reply lately we have several posts here
who need tens of KBytes to say a few words.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net