Problem with Hydra's startUp

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 10:38:23 UTC 2008

On 17/02/2008, Klaus D. Witzel <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> wrote:
> An .image with the HydraVM-sig.8 package loaded does not startUp on a
> non-Hydra VM.
>
> One problem is that Hydra's #startUp methods do not check for #isHydra and
> so they stumble into a #mustBeBoolean situation, another problem is that
> the .image then freezes (might be caused by something else).
>
> Asking for (HydraVM isHydra) in the #startUp methods helped ;-)

My fault, i forgot to check loading HydraVM package under non-Hydra VM.

Currently I doing major rewrite of checkForInterrupts() and all is
what around it.
With new changes, Hydra will be truly event-driven and without mess in
checkForInterrupts().

Stay in touch for the next update anytime soon :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.