Another candidate for the board

Tansel tansel at squeakonline.com
Tue Feb 19 00:44:55 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Over the years I have seen many very good people disappear from the
community (or maybe just the list?). I would like to see what has caused
losing all these brilliant people, and if there is any way to bring them
back and/or attract more people like them to Squeak.
I also would like to work towards accelerating promotion and acceptance of
Squeak and Squeak related systems such as Croquet in the wider community and
would like to have Squeak's position as a premier development tool for all
kinds of applications (especially commercial ones) to go way up.

So here I am as a candidate.

Tansel