Nomination of Igor Stasenko

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Feb 19 00:50:50 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Igor Stasenko has been working very hard on HydraVM.  I've been very
impressed with his abilities, his enthusiasm and his willingness to work
hard for the Squeak Community.  He has participated frequently in
discussions and is very detailed and knowledgeable.  I'm hoping that
eventually a Technical Board will emerge that will help negotiate
developments so that consolidation of communities can occur.  I would love
to see Squeak be the home to support developments packaging and standards
for all platforms (Croquet, Seaside, OLPC image, Scratch, Sophie ...).
Having Igor on the board may help to encourage that board to form.  In any
case I believe that he will be a terrific asset.  So I am nominating Igor
Stasenko for the Squeak Foundation Board.

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Community Member