Nomination of Igor Stasenko

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 01:17:19 UTC 2008

On 19/02/2008, Ron Teitelbaum <Ron at usmedrec.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Igor Stasenko has been working very hard on HydraVM.  I've been very
> impressed with his abilities, his enthusiasm and his willingness to work
> hard for the Squeak Community.  He has participated frequently in
> discussions and is very detailed and knowledgeable.  I'm hoping that
> eventually a Technical Board will emerge that will help negotiate
> developments so that consolidation of communities can occur.  I would love
> to see Squeak be the home to support developments packaging and standards
> for all platforms (Croquet, Seaside, OLPC image, Scratch, Sophie ...).
> Having Igor on the board may help to encourage that board to form.  In any
> case I believe that he will be a terrific asset.  So I am nominating Igor
> Stasenko for the Squeak Foundation Board.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ron Teitelbaum
> Squeak Community Member

I'd like to note, that without some initial 'push' with origin from
Andreas and his company(Qwaq), a HydraVM could not appear.
Currently, we are waiting for some legal notes concerning development
of HydraVM from Andreas, just to make clear, that we are in safe zone
to anyone who would like to use it in future.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.