install TraitsBrowser?

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 06:43:31 UTC 2008

Hi Trygve,

the TraitBrowser as presented in the trait articles does not exist
anymore. You can download an image with it, but it will be an old
Squeak image. I advise you to download a squeak-dev image
http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev.html which contains necessary
tools to start working with traits. Feel free to ask any question.

Bye

--
Damien Cassou