install TraitsBrowser?

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Tue Feb 19 09:16:28 UTC 2008

Damien ,
many thanks for quick answer.

Traits seems to me to be a very promising and powerful extension of the
Smalltalk class model.
I believe that Traits can help separate the code for what a system /does
/from the code for what it /is/.
I want to build on Traits for my own experiments.
I need my image to be reproducible, so I need to build a Traits-enabled
browser from scratch.
I cannot keep control if I build on a development image containing
features with unknown provenance.

I would, therefore, greatly appreciate it if you could point me to
appropriate downloads for the necessary tools to start working with Traits.

Cheers
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug       mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no