Installing SVI in the latest squeak development images or Seaside1-click

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 08:55:07 UTC 2008

You may need to patch up a couple of methods after installation.
I have attached a fileout for this...

This works for me...

use sq3.10-7159dev08.02.1.image
install SVI-3.9v2-sps.115.mcz
install SVIOmniBrowser-3.9v2-sps.8.mcz
install svipatch.1.cs    (the attached file)

open a System Browser from the world menu.

Cheers,
Andy

news:3bee9c1d0802210007n2b7a77e7if595a152b6aef37c at mail.gmail.com...