[squeak-dev] Re: HydraVM bins update. Was: (Re: Re: Re: [ANN] Hydra VM: A multi-core capable Croquet VM)

Robert Johnson bobjohnson11 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 18:28:48 UTC 2008

Igor:

I am having trouble running the HydraVM on 64Bit Vista. When I run the VM
whit the latest Squeak image the development environment locks up.  I am
attaching the logged output generated from Croquet.  If there is anything
that you need form me to help solve this problem don't hesitate to ask.

BobJ

ioCreateMutex ^ e0
Added new attached state id=1 , size=1096
ioCreateMutex ^ e4
IMAGE NAME: C:\Users\Bob\smalltalk\HydraVM-bin\Squeak3.9-final-7067.image
IMAGE PATH: C:\Users\Bob\smalltalk\HydraVM-bin\
New interpreter instance 27d580 is about to start!
Initializing attached states...
Initializing win32 attached state
SetupWindows enter
SetupWindows return. stWindow = 130918
ioSetFullScreen 0
...done
Looking for plugin MiscPrimitivePlugin
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
Looking (internally) for setInterpreter in MiscPrimitivePlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for getModuleName in MiscPrimitivePlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for setInterpreter in MiscPrimitivePlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for initialiseModule in MiscPrimitivePlugin ... not
found
SUCCESS: Module MiscPrimitivePlugin is now initialized
Looking (internally) for primitiveDecompressFromByteArray in
MiscPrimitivePlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveCompareString in MiscPrimitivePlugin ...
found
Looking (internally) for primitiveStringHash in MiscPrimitivePlugin ...
found
Looking for plugin FilePlugin
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
Looking (internally) for setInterpreter in FilePlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for getModuleName in FilePlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for setInterpreter in FilePlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for initialiseModule in FilePlugin ... found
Looking for plugin SecurityPlugin
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
Looking (internally) for setInterpreter in SecurityPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for getModuleName in SecurityPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for setInterpreter in SecurityPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for initialiseModule in SecurityPlugin ... found
SUCCESS: Module SecurityPlugin is now initialized
Looking (internally) for secCanCreatePathOfSize in SecurityPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for secCanDeletePathOfSize in SecurityPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for secCanGetFileTypeOfSize in SecurityPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for secCanListPathOfSize in SecurityPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for secCanSetFileTypeOfSize in SecurityPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for secDisableFileAccess in SecurityPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for secCanDeleteFileOfSize in SecurityPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for secCanOpenFileOfSizeWritable in SecurityPlugin ...
found
Looking (internally) for secCanRenameFileOfSize in SecurityPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for secHasFileAccess in SecurityPlugin ... found
Added new attached state id=2 , size=4
SUCCESS: Module FilePlugin is now initialized
Looking (internally) for primitiveDirectoryDelimitor in FilePlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveFindSubstring in MiscPrimitivePlugin ...
found
Looking (internally) for primitiveDirectoryLookup in FilePlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveIndexOfAsciiInString in
MiscPrimitivePlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveFileOpen in FilePlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveFileClose in FilePlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveFileAtEnd in FilePlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveFileRead in FilePlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveCanWriteImage in SecurityPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveGetSecureUserDirectory in SecurityPlugin
... found
Looking (internally) for primitivePluginBrowserReady in  ... found
fBrowserMode == 0
Looking (internally) for primitiveTranslateStringWithTable in
MiscPrimitivePlugin ... found
Looking for plugin BitBltPlugin
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
Looking (internally) for setInterpreter in BitBltPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for getModuleName in BitBltPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for setInterpreter in BitBltPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for initialiseModule in BitBltPlugin ... found
SUCCESS: Module BitBltPlugin is now initialized
Looking (internally) for primitiveCopyBits in BitBltPlugin ... found
Looking for plugin B2DPlugin
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
Looking (internally) for setInterpreter in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for getModuleName in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for setInterpreter in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for initialiseModule in B2DPlugin ... found
Added new attached state id=3 , size=48
Looking (internally) for loadBitBltFrom in BitBltPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for copyBitsFromtoat in BitBltPlugin ... found
SUCCESS: Module B2DPlugin is now initialized
Looking (internally) for primitiveSetBitBltPlugin in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveInitializeBuffer in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveSetAALevel in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveSetOffset in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveSetClipRect in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveSetEdgeTransform in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveSetColorTransform in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveGetDepth in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveSetDepth in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveAddGradientFill in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveAddRect in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveFinishedProcessing in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveRenderScanline in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveGetTimes in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveGetCounts in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveGetBezierStats in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking for plugin FloatArrayPlugin
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
Looking (internally) for setInterpreter in FloatArrayPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for getModuleName in FloatArrayPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for setInterpreter in FloatArrayPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for initialiseModule in FloatArrayPlugin ... not found
SUCCESS: Module FloatArrayPlugin is now initialized
Looking (internally) for primitiveAtPut in FloatArrayPlugin ... found
Looking for plugin Matrix2x3Plugin
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
Looking (internally) for setInterpreter in Matrix2x3Plugin ... found
Looking (internally) for getModuleName in Matrix2x3Plugin ... found
Looking (internally) for setInterpreter in Matrix2x3Plugin ... found
Looking (internally) for initialiseModule in Matrix2x3Plugin ... not found
SUCCESS: Module Matrix2x3Plugin is now initialized
Looking (internally) for primitiveComposeMatrix in Matrix2x3Plugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveNeedsFlushPut in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveAddBezierShape in B2DPlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for primitiveDisplayString in BitBltPlugin ... found
Looking for plugin LargeIntegers
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
Looking (internally) for setInterpreter in LargeIntegers ... found
Looking (internally) for getModuleName in LargeIntegers ... found
Looking (internally) for setInterpreter in LargeIntegers ... found
Looking (internally) for initialiseModule in LargeIntegers ... not found
SUCCESS: Module LargeIntegers is now initialized
Looking (internally) for primDigitAdd in LargeIntegers ... found
Looking (internally) for primNormalizePositive in LargeIntegers ... found
Looking (internally) for primDigitDivNegative in LargeIntegers ... found
Looking (internally) for primDigitMultiplyNegative in LargeIntegers ...
found
Looking (internally) for primDigitSubtract in LargeIntegers ... found
Looking for plugin ImmWin32Plugin
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
LoadLibrary failed (126) -- The specified module could not be found.
Looking (internally) for setInterpreter in ImmWin32Plugin ... not found
Failed to find primSetCompositionWindowPosition (module ImmWin32Plugin was
not loaded)
44539044 >idleProcess
44522040 [] in >startUp
44522132 [] in BlockContext>newProcess
Looking (internally) for shutdownModule in LargeIntegers ... not found
Looking (internally) for shutdownModule in Matrix2x3Plugin ... not found
Looking (internally) for shutdownModule in FloatArrayPlugin ... not found
Looking (internally) for shutdownModule in B2DPlugin ... not found
Looking (internally) for shutdownModule in BitBltPlugin ... not found
Looking (internally) for shutdownModule in SecurityPlugin ... not found
Looking (internally) for shutdownModule in FilePlugin ... found
Looking (internally) for shutdownModule in MiscPrimitivePlugin ... not found