[squeak-dev] [Election 2008] Q&A updated, three notes!

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Wed Feb 27 11:31:39 UTC 2008

Hi all!

I just updated the Q&A wiki page with hopefully all answers posted until
now. Note that I do not collect followup clarifications/answers posted
in the discussion threads.

	http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6029

Three notes:

1. Ok, since some have answered the 11th question - I included it too in
the Q&A.

2. Regarding question 5 - I want to stress that the question is
referring to the *specific* Team model that we use and not just "working
in teams in general". I suspect some candidates may be missing that
point. I again refer to the definition of the team model being in use
today:

	http://www.squeak.org/Community/Teams

(see bottom half of that page!)

3. No candidates have posted articles on SqP presenting themselves. We
have quite little time until the election starts. I am currently not
expecting these articles to materialize in time but I do hope we instead
see all candidates answering the Q&A. :)

regards, Göran