Fireworks

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Tue Jan 1 14:58:57 UTC 2008

Hello Alexander,

thanks a lot, I'll try to learn from it and change a few things.
AL> Close to/After the beginning of 2008 it might be a good time for an
AL> (ugly) but fun hack! ;)

AL> The project can be loaded into a 3.9 image.

These .st also work in 3.7 and 3.8. Just file them in and in a
Workspace do: FireworksAnimation start.

Had to change Rocket>>die to use Float>>pi as 3.7 and 3.8 don't have
Float>>twoPi though the constant Twopi is defined in Float.

AL> PS: This is the result of some fun hours of hacking, but shouldn't be
AL> looked at closely! After all this should be much nicer in kedama!

With you kind permission I'll look at it anyway :-)) It's small and cute
and I believe I can understand it with little effort. Looks like a fun
target to practise my (barely existing) refactoring skills.

Thanks again.

AL> PPS: Use Alt-. to stop it

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net