Pre-Release of the Scratch Source Code

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:01:34 UTC 2008

I'm really confused about the license. Is it MIT or not? Stuff like
"That means that all you can do with the pre-release is to read and
study the code." and "allow you to distribute derivative works based
on the Scratch source code for non-commercial uses" doesn't sound very
MIT-like to me.

Cheers
Philippe