Documentation options

Hernan Tylim htylim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 16:43:40 UTC 2008

Just as food for thought take into account that just silently ignoring what
there is past the return statement is error-prone. That is why my opinion
would be to be explicit in what you want to do and use comments.

What I think a nice change would be is to allow comments inside comments
(that is, to only take into account the first and last ' " ' and accept
everything that is inside). Maybe comments could be allowed past return
statement.

0.05

--
Saludos,