UI Themes in Universes does not load in 3.9/web image ; also, help Fonts for Windows

Zulq Alam me at zulq.net
Wed Jan 2 18:09:43 UTC 2008

Hi Sophie,

I've had similar errors when attempting such an installation when
SqueakSource has been down.

The downloaded monticello file (.mcz) was infact the error page served
up by squeaksource.com. I could see this was the case by looking at the
.mcz file with a text editor.

To remedy this I manually deleted the .mcz file from the universetmp
subdirectory located in the same directory as my image and tried again
after checking squeaksource was back up.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Zulq.