Squeak on a flash drive

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jan 3 18:22:12 UTC 2008

El 1/3/08 1:23 PM, "David Zmick" <dz0004455 at gmail.com> escribió:

> Are there any small, yet usefull squeak images i can put on a flashdrive and
> bring with me places.  I would use the windows vm, because not everyone uses
> linux(saddly)

I see several useful responses to this and learn you have a 256 mb card.
In that size you could have Linux plus Squeak all working.
Sharing some usefuls links

http://bengross.com/smallunix.html
http://www.puppylinux.com/
http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/
http://www.slax.org/

And for images, off course I advocate for my stuff.

You could have SqueakLight, FunSqueak or normal 3.10.

And for power for move this, now you could connect to
http://200.3.221.149/  "SqueakLight powered swiki"

http://200.3.221.149:8080/seaside "next FunSqueak , you could try remote and
help improve "

Above run on SimplyMepis 6.5 Linux . Hard is a very powerful ... Pentium III
550Mhz with 256 mb memory

Edgar