Documentation options

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 17:48:49 UTC 2008

On 03/01/2008, Klaus D. Witzel <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 22:22:43 +0100, Andreas Raab wrote:
>
> > Igor Stasenko wrote:
> >> Is there places left, where you can reserve a slot and put a reference
> >> to object in it?
> >
> > MethodProperties. It's the right place for it. You can add as many ivars
> > as Squeak supports and all you need is a delegate accessor in
> > CompiledMethod.
>
> Sh*t :) attempted to let Igor find out himself, and now? :)

Yes, i forgot about method properties.. memory failed me, it was a
half-year ago when i did some hacking with compiler.
I'm also had somewhat biased after looking how FFI/External primitives
work.. it's a pain seeing how much work needed for VM to extract
simple data from method to invoke primitive.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.