Squeak on a flash drive

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 18:25:14 UTC 2008

Use the One Click Install for your VM as it includes a single
directory with Linux, Windows, and Mac. I have the Seaside One Click
Install on a 1GB flash and move from all three platforms (using the
same image).

http://www.seaside.st/download/squeak#167943699

With 3 VMs, 30MB image, and 18MB in source, I'm using about 60MB. Try
and buy a USB key smaller than that for $10.