News Report Dec 2007

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Thu Jan 3 19:14:05 UTC 2008

Hi Ron--

 > We had a big hit with Craig's pictures
 > http://news.squeak.org/2007/12/29/old-smalltalk-pics-from-parc-place/.
 > There was an amazing amount of interest: 29,614 hits!  Thank you!

      Cool!

      There's an error there, though... these pictures are from Xerox
PARC in 1979; ParcPlace the company started years later. To be accurate,
it'd be best to just remove the references to "parc-place", "PARC
Place", etc. The correct original source is "Xerox PARC", and just
saying "PARC" would probably be best since that's it's current name.

      thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta