[ANN][Squeak-dev Images] January 2008 versions

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jan 4 18:53:46 UTC 2008

El 1/4/08 11:41 AM, "David Zmick" <dz0004455 at gmail.com> escribió:

> thats not fair, i just got your 3.9 image all configured for me,  can i update
> to 3.10 through squeak's update?

You could, but better download
http://ftp.squeak.org/3.10/Squeak3.10alpha.7069.zip and populate to your
needs via Universes.

Also could try Damien excellent images or if you was a good boy last year ,
email to Los Reyes Magos ( Mateo 2,1-2) and put your shoes for my upcoming
FunSqueak, to all previous loaded I add more stuff (Sheduler, eCompletion,
Seaside+Magritte+Pier).

Edgar

P.S Here in Argentina, we believe three magic persons with large camel
caravan could bring us more gift as only one in red cloths