Squeak code now browsable and bookmarkable on the Web

Michael Davies mykdavies+squeak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 20:39:32 UTC 2008

On Jan 4, 2008 8:24 PM, Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si> wrote:
> Dear Squeakers,
>
> Latest debate about documentation, accessing of source from the web and
> Google indexing warmed me to the point that I made a first glimpse of a
> web interface to code in Squeak image:
>
>         http://squeak.aidaweb.si:8000

This looks very nice - I have found a small bug though: it looks as
though you need to encode the urls e.g. for '+' when it appears in
method names. Currently the following pages give 404 errors, but load
okay when %2B is used in place of the '+':
http://squeak.aidaweb.si:8000/class/AidaBrowserMethod/method/+*.html
http://squeak.aidaweb.si:8000/class/AidaBrowserMethod/method/+.html

Cheers,
Michael