Squeak code now browsable and bookmarkable on the Web

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Fri Jan 4 22:19:01 UTC 2008

Hi Janko,

nice work, and you will find something similiar on the result page of

-
http://www.google.com/search?q=OrderedCollection+addAllFirstUnlessAlreadyPresent:

May I add 2-3 things:

o fileIn hyperlinks which answer, with content-type: text/plain,
   the corresponding fileOut (at all the levels) as .st suffixed file,
   same as local fileOut would do.
o show the annotation info.
o make available what's inside *each* MC package of the local directory
   in a similiar fashion, top-entry-point: MCZ package+version file name.

Then we could begin making *each*published*version* of every class+method
*searchable* on the web (and perhaps link from the SqueakSource project
pages to a server which has some bandwidth for crawlers).

Thanks for your effort!

/Klaus