who uploaded PostgresV2-pf.7 to squeaksource?

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Sat Jan 5 06:22:17 UTC 2008

Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> I need to know if more maintenance is planned, or if I can just take over... I
> found a problem with the types returned in the current protocol.

A few people have submitted fixes & proposed enhancements. I had hoped
to roll them together into a maintenance release, but that hasn't
happened yet -- was hoping to get back to Squeaking come the new year,
but my gig was extended.

The project is public-writable, so I think those who are actively using
PostgresV2 (not me at the moment) should just go ahead and maintain it.

BTW, on map.squeak.org, it's clear that the PostgresV2 is under
SqueakL+MIT license. Is it safe to assume that contributors have
implicitly released their changes under the same license?

--
Yanni Chiu